Print applicable forms listed below:
- New Patient Registration – Male
- New Patient Registration – Female
- Opioid Use Disorder New Patient Registration Forms
- Testosterone Consent Form – FEMALE
- Testosterone Consent Form – MALE
- Medical Records Release Form
Please note that McMinn Clinic does not file insurance for any services.
We request that you fill out all forms online and and get to us one of the following ways:
- Save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (this is the most efficient and preferred way to get to us)
- Print and fax paperwork to 205-868-1314.
- Print and mail to 3125 Independence Dr. Suite 108, Homewood, AL 35209
It is imperative that we get your paper work before you come in for lab work. This ensures we can code your labs appropriately.
If you choose to get labs drawn at McMinn Clinic please bring your drivers license and insurance card. Our lab on site (LabCorp) will file your insurance for any lab work done. McMinn Clinic cannot guarantee that your labs will be covered by your insurance. If you are unsure what your insurance will allow, we are happy to give you a copy of your lab order so you can contact your insurance company directly. We suggest you do this before you have your labs drawn. Once it is billed to insurance LabCorp cannot remove any tests or change to cash pay option. If you do not have insurance please call the office and we will be happy to give you the cash price for your lab draw. Unfortunately we cannot offer a cash price option for those on Medicare. If you are on medicare you must file insurance for any labs drawn.
Please note that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy. We ask you to call and reschedule if you cannot make your appointment.
There is a same day cancellation fee for all appointments on the schedule.
The fee varies depending on the person you are seeing.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at The McMinn Clinic.